School Age Child Care
- $50 Registration Fee to hold your child's spot
- Financial Assistance paperwork submitted for consideration (if applicable)
- Registration Packet completed
- CACFP Food Program Form completed (must be signed and submitted in hard copy only, no electronic submission accepted) NOTE: We must receive this form from ALL families. At a minimum, the child's name/age/days of care, plus parent signature is required. We receive subsidies for snacks served based on these forms.
- Payment Policy Agreement is signed and submitted to the Y (hard copy only, no electronic submission accepted)
- First and last week's deposit paid -or- automatic withdrawals scheduled
- Parent Handbook Acknowledgment form is signed and submitted to the Y (hard copy only, no electronic submission accepted)
Please call your branch's Child Care contact if you have any questions or difficulty with the registration process.
2017-2018 Registration Form*
2017-2018 CACFP Form*
2017-2018 Authorization to Dispense Medication Form
Financial Assistance Application
* Forms required for registration
School Age Child Care is available Monday - Friday:
||Before School Only:
||After School Only:
||Before & After School:
We accept DHHS vouchers, ASPIRE, and Transitional Assistance Funds. Y Financial Assistance is also available. Contact your local branch for more information, stop by the branch to pick up an application, or download the form along with our other registration forms below.
We are committed to serving all, regardless of ability to pay. Our Annual Campaign raises funds for families in need of financial assistance. This past year, over 800 youth in our Child Care programs received some level of financial assistance. If you think you may qualify, please apply!
We also accept DHHS vouchers, ASPIRE, and Transitional Assistance Funds. Please contact us if you qualify for this funding.
NORTHERN YORK COUNTY BRANCH | ATTN: Freya Hoffman Terry
3 Pomerleau Street, Biddeford, ME 04005 | 207.283.0100
PINELAND BRANCH | ATTN: Judy Haas
25 Campus Drive, Suite 100, New Gloucester, ME 04260 | 207.688.2255
PORTLAND BRANCH | ATTN: Bouranee Kim
70 Forest Avenue, Portland, ME 04101 | 207.874.1111
Convenient locations in Biddeford, New Gloucester, Portland, and South Portland!
Our School Age Child Care programs are licensed through Maine's Department of Health and Human Services, and all staff are First Aid and CPR certified, with prior experience working with children. Staff also participate in ongoing training, ensuring that your children are always safe and well cared for.