Welcome! We're glad you're here.
At the Y you'll find a welcoming and supportive community.
Our staff and members are here to help you meet your wellness goals and are excited to share their expertise, encouragement, and camaraderie. When you join the Y, you get access to a positive and supportive community AND an array of programs and services designed to meet your needs. To make it easy for you, we include most of these opportunities right in your membership, including:
- All Open Facility Usage, including:
- Group Exercise Classes - all drop-in classes on land and in water
- FREE Smart Start – Four weekly visits with a Y Fitness Specialist during your first month of membership to get on the right track in meeting your goals
- Family Prime Time – ‘While You’re Here Child Care’ (available with our family memberships)
- Youth Swim Lessons & Adult Swim Lessons (Just $12 per session with our family memberships)
- Special member rates on registration-based programs
- Access to all FOUR of our branches
- Access to YMCAs across New England
- Volunteer opportunities to see and support the Y’s mission in action
- And so much more!
For Youth and Youth Program Memberships, please see our facility access chart here.
The YMCA is a fully inclusive organization, welcoming all in our community.
This includes all income levels. To make the Y accessible to all, we offer a sliding scale rate based on household income. We have a base rate for households earning more than $64,200 per year. For all others, our rates slide accordingly. This same sliding scale is available for all registration-based programs. We want to ensure that everyone is welcome and able to participate at the Y!
See our sliding scale below to find your membership rate.
For information on how to apply for our sliding scale rates, click here.
Rates effective July 1, 2017.
Please Note: All rates are determined individually. The above grid is used as a starting point, and consideration is made for extenuating circumstances. With any concerns about the amount indicated here, please feel free to ask for more information, or to discuss the rate based on other factors. Be sure to complete a Financial Assistance Application and bring it in to our Membership Staff when applying for a sliding scale membership.
Next Steps: If you are interested in utilizing our sliding scale rates, please complete our application and bring it to our membership desk. Please note that we will ask for income verification. Also, note that gross household income is for the total household. With any questions, please ask. We look forward to helping you become a member of our Y!
Find one of our branches near you: