- Who We Are
- Youth Development
- Healthy Living
- Social Responsiblity
The YMCA of Southern Maine is pleased to offer online registration for all programs.
Fall I Session: September 8 - October 26 | Fall II Session: November 1 - December 19
Please read the instructions below to get started.
The first time you use online registration you will need to create a login account:
Once your login account has been created you can begin registering for programs immediatly:
Once you are signed in you can begin to browse programs that are open for registration.
Please NOTE: This has changed. As part of our rebranding efforts, we are changing the way we categorize our programs to fall under our three focus areas: Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility. Programs are also categorized in sub areas under these three main areas of focus and are now arranged that way in our newsletter/program guide, our website, and our on-line registration.
In on-line registration, our programs are identified by "Program Tags". Tags are keywords used to identify a program or session. They allow you to easily find programs that are available for registration. Each program can be found under three tags: its Area of Focus, its Sub Area of Focus, and its Registration Category.
The easiest way each program (that is available to online registration) can be found is under its Registration Category.
For example, under the program “Youth Swim Lessons” you will find Registration Category: Swim Lessons-Youth. This is the tag under which they can now be found.
1. Click the "Select Branches / Sites" link to select the branches you would like to view (Programs run from the Casco Bay Branch, Greater Portland Branch, Northern York County Branch, and the Pineland Branch). Other branches that are displayed are for inter-office use only. The easiest way to select your desired branch is to click the link to view None, then check the box next to the branch of your choice, the same for the sites list.
2. Click the Program Tag (Registration Category of the program, which can be found in the newsletter/program guide) that relates to the program you are interested in.
3. A list of programs associated with that tag will be displayed. Click the + to expand the Program Head to view available sessions for that program.
4. Basic information will be displayed. For more detailed information related to the program, click "Session Details" link.
5. Check the box next to your desired program session and click the or , depending on the screen you are viewing.
6. All members listed on your record will be displayed. Select the person that will be participating in the program.
7. Complete the registration form by entering the requested information and click Next.
8. Review the transaction and fees. You have the option to cancel the transaction if you made a mistake. If everything looks good click Next.
9. Enter in your credit card information for payment. We accept Visa or Master Card.
10. If you would like to register for more programs, click the button to do that. When you have registered for all of your desired programs click Finish to check out.
11. Click to print a receipt for your records.
12. A confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address and to the program director. If there are any problems with the registration a director will contact you to resolve it.
Note: Financial assistance and other discounts may be available. If you would like to apply for financial assistance or if you qualify for any other discounts, such as 2nd child discount or system credits, you must register in person at your local branch.
Portland Branch: (207) 874-1111
Casco Bay Branch: (207) 865-9600
Pineland Branch: (207) 688-2255
Northern York County Branch: (207) 283-0100