For the health and safety of our Y community, all staff, members, and children in our child care programs must participate in a symptom and temperature screening before entering the facility or joining an outdoor class.
If you feel ill, are experiencing symptoms, or have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you stay home and follow CDC guidelines.
When you arrive, you may need to stand in line while we screen members ahead of you. We appreciate your patience. Staff and children in our child care programs will also be screened. This will take place at a separate area to speed up the process for you as much as possible.
A staff person will ask you a series of screening questions about possible COVID-like symptoms and will then take your temperature using a contactless thermometer.
- Please answer these questions honestly.
- This screening is intended to keep everyone at the Y safe and healthy.
- Members who refuse this screening will not be allowed entry.
For the health and wellbeing of our members, staff and community, before you come to the Y, please ask yourself the following:
- Has anyone you’ve come into contact with been recently exposed to someone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19?
- Have you or a member of your household experienced or come into contact with anyone with the following known symptoms?
- Fever of ≥100.4°F or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you answer yes to any of these questions, please follow CDC guidelines and stay home.