For the health and wellbeing of our members, staff and community, before you come to the Y, please ask yourself the following:
1. Has anyone you’ve come into contact with been recently exposed to someone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19?
2. Have you or a member of your household experienced or come into contact with anyone with the following known symptoms?
- Fever of ≥100.4°F or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
3. Do you or anyone in your household have any of these symptoms?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, please follow CDC guidelines and stay home.